top of page
Copying Down

Write to your MP

It's easy to write to your MP.  You can find out who your MP is and their contact details here

We've drafted a suggested text to send them, but personal messages are more effective for them to understand your concerns.

Remember to put your address in your message as MPs need to confirm that you are one of their constituents before they can respond.

Suggested email to your MP:

Dear _______________


Please help stop rogue development and protect our communities.


I am writing to urge you to support Amendments NC 9, 10 and 11 to the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill.


Rogue development damages communities, local infrastructure and our natural environment. The current planning enforcement can take years and years to deal with persistent and serious offenders, tying up resources and blighting communities. These amendments seek to not only make it easier to hold rogue developers to account, but also to introduce a fast track enforcement system for the worst offenders, bringing in new measures to stop persistent planning breaches, and ensure they cannot profit from breaking the rules.


These amendments will help protect all of our communities and our natural environment from rogue development. You can find out more about the campaign to Stop Rogue Development and register your support at or by contacting Dr Ben Spencer MP at


Yours Sincerely,

bottom of page